Cyber Monday is over and most of these deals have expired, but we’ve rounded up the best deals still available here.
It’s rare that Apple slashes the prices on its own products. Fortunately, other retailers are putting a lot of Apple products on sale for Cyber Monday. A bunch of retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, B&H Photo, Walmart, and Woot are slashing the prices on everything from wearables to its wireless earbuds.
Additionally, the online Apple store will have a special promotion on Friday, November 27th, and running until Monday, November 30th. The promotion will allow you to get up to $150 in an Apple gift card if you purchase an eligible product during the four-day event as listed below:
- Get a $25 Apple gift card when you buy an Apple Watch Series 3
- Get a $25 Apple gift card when you buy AirPods (wireless or wired case) or a pair of AirPods Pro. If you buy a pair of AirPods you can also add engraving at no extra cost
- Get a $50 Apple gift card when you buy an iPhone SE, iPhone 11, or iPhone XR. You can also save when you trade-in a current device
- Get a $50 Apple gift card if you buy the Beats Studio 3 / Solo Pro / Solo 3 / Powerbeats Pro / Powerbeats high-performance wireless earphones
- Get a $50 Apple gift cad when you buy an Apple TV 4K or an Apple TV HD,
- Get a $100 Apple gift card when you buy a 比特币官网交易平台home Pod.
- Get a $100 Apple gift card when you buy an iPad Pro
- Get a $50 Apple gift card when you buy an iPad mini. You can also add engraving at no extra cost and you can save if you trade in a current device
- Get a $150 Apple gift card on specific MacBook Pro and iMac models and you can save if you trade in a current device
Below, we have listed all the best Cyber Monday discounts you can take advantage of if you are looking to buy any Apple device. If you are looking for even more Cyber Monday deals, be sure to check out our continuously updated page with all of the best sales this weekend.
iPhone and iPad deals
- You can save up to $800 on the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro models at Best Buy if you have a qualified trade-in and activation
- Best Buy is offering the iPhone SE at a starting price of $200 if you trade in an iPhone 7 or newer model and have a qualified activation
There aren’t many sales on the iPad for Cyber Monday, but one standout is a rare discount on the latest generation iPad mini over at Best Buy. The iPad mini is Apple’s smallest tablet and is great for reading and watching video, but isn’t going to replace your laptop any time soon. Today’s sale takes $100 off the price, bringing it down to $300.
Apple just released its new MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with the M1 processor this month, and B&H Photo is already running discounts on them. Note that all of these sales are considered “preorders”, as both stores are expecting to get stock of the M1 computers in soon, but haven’t yet.
If you are looking for the MacBook Air with the base configuration, B&H has discounted the model bringing the price down to $899.
The retailer is taking $100 off the M1-equipped MacBook Pro. If you’re looking for 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, the normally $1,299 system is available for $1,199 in either gray or silver.
If you upgrade it to 512GB of storage, then the usual price of $1,499 drops to $1,399, again in either gray or silver .
B&H and Best Buy are also discounting a number of older MacBook Pro models with Intel processors:
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (two ports, mid-2020) with Retina Display, 8GB of RAM, 512GB of SSD, a quad-core 8th Gen Intel i5 processor, and integrated Intel Iris Plus graphics is $1,099 at B&H Photo (usually $1,229)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (two ports, mid-2020) with Retina Display, 8GB of RAM, 512GB of SSD, an 8th Gen ques-core Intel Core i5 processor, and integrated Intel Iris Plus graphics is $1,349 at B&H Photo (usually $1,499)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (four ports, mid-2020) with Retina Display, 16GB of RAM, 512GB SSD, and a quad-core 10th Gen Intel i5 processor is $1,649 at B&H Photo (usually $1,749)
13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display, 16GB of RAM, 1TB SSD, and a quad-core 8th Gen Intel i7 processor is $1,700 at Best Buy (usually $2,300)
- The AirPods Pro are available at Woot for $190 and Best Buy and B&H Photo for $200, not the lowest prices we have seen on these earbuds, but good discounts off the normal price of $249.
- Apple’s AirPods with a wireless charging case is $140 at Amazon and Walmart (usually $199). They also available at Best Buy for $150.
- You can buy the second-generation AirPods with a wired charging case for $110 at Amazon or $120 at Best Buy (normally $159).
Apple Watch deals
- You can score a 44mm Apple Watch SE for $260 at Target (usually $309).
- Now until 3pm at Best Buy, the Apple Watch Series 6 40mm model in most colorways are $70 off (usually $399).
The Apple Watch Series 6 40mm with GPS in red is $350 at Amazon (usually $399). Other colors are available for $350.
The same size is also on sale at Walmart , but only the red color option is available
The 40mm Apple Watch SE is $230 at Target (usually $280)
- The Beats Solo Pro wireless on-ear headphones are $170 at Best Buy. $155 if you choose the light blue (they’re usually $300). The deal is also available at Amazon (light blue only)
- The Beats Solo 3 headphones in black and pink are $119 at Walmart (usually $200). Amazon also has the headphones on sale for $170 (
gold andsilver only)
- The BeatsX wireless earbuds in black and silver are on sale for $40 at Best Buy (usually $100)